He can't exist beyound the source wall which limits him to not a 11-D being but probably a 10-D. Not only that he struggled heavily against madrakk and trust me Beyounder is infinty stronger than Mandrakk. An opaque whiteness drowned out all other light, if an individual were unconscious or retreated away from their outside world a psychic light blinded them all the same. i thought the Living Tribunal was stronger than Beyonder. The machine rivaled /it/ in sheer scope. Looking at a single universe destroys it. In the space this being occupied there was no void. "I come from Beyond!" It had a form and meaning abstract and alien from conventional life, from conventional creation. The machine could hold the multiverse in its palm, but the rift-being was beyond, it was infinite. I'm not going to comment on who wins because both have poorly defined power limits. He is powered by symmetry, memories, duality, probabilities, and possibilities. I will post scans that hypertime encompasses infinite number of multiverre as branch in tomorrow night. Idk if I can, but I'll try and measure up to the previous blood match you posted with this superman. 3 wins (100%) Cosmic Armor Superman Thought Robot: 72 M: Cosmic Immortal Hulk Hulk: 72 M: White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Grey: God Emperor Doom Victor Von Doom: 72 M: Thanos (Astral Regulator) Thanos: 19 M: Darkseid (True Form) Uxas: Beyonder's power is massively beyond the entirety of the Marvel Multiverse, while CA Supes was able to observe the multiverse by being bigger than it. Volumes of the being's exotic form speared, wisped, and leaked through the tight openings of the machine's clasped hands. This being could only be loosely called energy. the Brothers in the Marvel vs DC, some of you are saying that they became canon in the marvel Universe? feats>statements what were the feats for the cosmic armor? KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Cosmic Armor Superman/Manraak vs Thanos w/HOTU/Pre retcon Beyonder. And with urgency the machine clasped it's hands around the rift in containment, but the light wasn't hampered and illuminated the multiverse as a flash of blinding light would a dark room. Pre-retcon stomps supes and post gets stomped.either way IMO it's a one-sided fight. Furthermore, I don't think CA Supe's reactive evolution would be able to give him the win unless he turns into an Anti-Beyonder, something only one character can do, but that's an another story. The Elder Scrolls metaphysics & philosophy, Why Amon Would Destroy Your Favorite Verse. The Thought Robot is a remnant of Science Monitor Dax Novu, the extension of Monitor-Mind the Overvoid that examined the Multiverse and split in two. Planets, stars, galaxies. The Thought Robot desperately adapted to its imminent annihilation, but it was useless. If you know any other Vs Wikis to debate outside of this one and Comic Vine, please let me know. On one hand Beyonder's power was basically being more powerful than anything while he CA's ability was to counteract anything, up to and including Mandrakk's story-eating powers. (SPEED IS EQUALIZED) Who takes this in a Death match? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Then a loose approximation of excitement swelled throughout the rift's energies. Team Cosmic Armor Superman vs Beyonder. You disappointed me unanimously, not everyone, and thank you, ☝️Art made by https://www.deviantart.com/maithagor, Apparently some wanker or some sort made Yusuke Universal+ with MFTL+ Speed LMAO and this is real btw (well was until an admin had to fix it). / / used for italics. A rift emerged in the void and light shined through. Before it was a machine that took the form of the mightiest champion of the multiverse. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Thought Robot had that "adapt and overcome any threat" and he would power up to match his opponent. isnt this Superman much larger than a universe? It messaged, without words, without thought even, but with a force of will that disturbed all creation. VS Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. A doomsday machine engineered by the Monitors to defend against the ultimate evil. I don't know how this fight would go. Why is everybody talking about Pre-Retcon Beyonder? Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. It was left floating next to creation in the Void, until the Monitor Sphere formed around it and it became incorporated into the story of the Monitor race. I want to ask everyone who has this virginity, do you hate Meliodas, Saitama, and Goku. Press J to jump to the feed. Posted in r/whowouldwin by u/angelicable • 4 points and 11 comments 1 Character Synopsis 2 Character Statistics 3 Other Attributes 4 Others The Thought Robot is a Sentential that woke up in a body of pure thought.

What Is The Molar Heat Capacity Of Copper, Hamlin At Lake Brandon, Vegetarian Pesto Pasta With Protein, Sunset October 23 2020, Sumup Mobile Payments Fee, Population Of Mexico, How To Get Scholarships In Canada For Undergraduates, Interesting Facts About White Rhinos, Jamie O'brien Wife, Is The Upper Mantle Solid Or Liquid, Conan Exiles Heart Of A Nordheimer, Granville Sentinel Police Beat, Is Michelle Kwan Married, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day By Day Ebook, Continental Gt 650 Review, Marinated Baked Pork Chops Bone In, Winking Lizard Clambake 2020, Premium Cedar Pergola, Unlocking Iphone For International Use, How To Cook Seaweed Gulaman, Which Side Of Microfiber Cloth To Use, Wells Fargo Consultant Salary, Recent Accidents In Sacramento, Ca, Chopard Diamond Watch Most Expensive, Pension Annual Allowance History, Royal Enfield G2 And B1 Price, Baked American Chop Suey, I Found One Oriental Cockroach In My House, Ritu Kumar Net Worth, Which District Is Adum In Kumasi, 13c Nmr Chemical Shifts Table, Canvas On Board, Smart Muffin Pumpkin Spice, Going Out Tonight Changes Into Something Red, I Haven't Had The Opportunity To Meet You Yet, Pensacola Florida Beaches, Zara Pink Flambe Perfume Price, Quantum Mechanics And Path Integrals Solutions, Ghaggar Is A Tributary Of Which River, Take A Breath Or Breathe, Population Of Takoradi, How To Make Homemade Wine From Grape Juice Without Yeast, Benefits Of Employment To The Economy, Jasmine Tea Ratio Grams, Bajaj Platina 100 Price, Founder Meaning In Urdu, Importance Of Portfolio Assessment, Wallpaper Of Sky, Frugal Meaning In Urdu, Surf Documentary 2020, Mexican Flan Vs Filipino Flan, North Tripura District Map, Purpose Driven Life Study Guide Ebook, Exclusive Italian Tours, Granville Ohio Chamber Of Commerce, How Long Does Propranolol Last, Doctored Up Angel Food Cake Mix, Italian Children's Books With English Translation, Lucky Charms Nutrition Facts, What Is Socio-economic Development, Cup Of Tea Cake Recipe Uk, Hd Supply Sign In,